Impressive track record gained in an international environment assisting large multinational companies and investors to resolve disputes through litigation, arbitration or mediation. Advisor on a broad range of litigation related matters, including supply and distribution of power and natural gas against the regulatory authority, crisis management, white collar crime, fraud investigations, regulatory compliance, regulatory investigation and regulatory challenges, restructuring and insolvency, civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. Extensive work in cross – functional teams across different practice areas, as well as with tax, financial advisors and technical advisors. Exposure to various industry sectors, including financial services, real estate, construction, energy, FMCG and retail, pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
Dispute Resolution: Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
Regulatory & Compliance
Developer of one of the firm’s products, Debt Sanitizer – a package of measures that can keep you away from the risks of your own insolvency or the insolvency of your contractual partners. This product was created out of care for your business and involves: verifying existing contracts; identifying guarantees; and establishing a strategy to follow in the case of contractual relationships with a major risk for debt recovery / contract renegotiation / debt rescheduling / debt insurance.
Author of various articles, available in Romanian language, that can be translated and provided upon request:
- “Review request. Correlations between GEO no. 80/2013 regarding stamp duties and the Civil Procedure Code” (https://www.juridice.ro/269514/cererea-de-reexaminare-corelatii-intre-oug-nr-802013-privind-taxele-judiciare-de-timbru-si-ncpc.html)
- “The writing requirement of a bilateral promise to sell in order to be pronounced a decision with the force of a sell agreement” Curierul Judiciar nr. 2/2015
- “Considerations regarding some of the provisions of the Law no. 17/2014” (http://www.bizlawyer.ro/stiri/interviuri-opinii/consideratii-privind-unele-dispozitii-ale-legii-17-2014)
- “Law no. 85/2006 revives like a Phoenix…” (https://www.juridice.ro/290281/legea-nr-852006-renaste-ca-pasarea-phoenix.html)
- “A few considerations regarding the ephemeral existence of the Insolvency Code” (http://www.curieruljudiciar.ro/2013/11/29/cateva-considerente-despre-existenta-efemera-a-codului-insolventei/)
- “What is the positive contribution of the New Civil Code in the business environment” (http://www.curieruljudiciar.ro/2013/03/07/ce-aduce-pozitiv-noul-cod-de-procedura-civila-pentru-mediul-de-afaceri/)