Labour Law Special Germany: Update 2022
Country series on labour law – cutting-edge know-how for your international HR work
Your advantages at a glance:
- Labour law experts from all countries
- Sample formulations and contracts
- Current country-specific laws and case law
- Numerous practical examples
- Compact and location-independent
- Mandatory further training for specialist lawyers §15 FAO
In focus, among other things:
- Implementation of the coalition agreement – minimum wage, marginal
- Digitalisation of HR processes – data protection, use of AI, etc.
- Innovations through the German law on the European Directive
Keep up to date with the current labour law topics in Germany in 2022 and
Germany and bring in your own individual questions.
questions with you.
Please note: the event is only bookable as a whole!
Please register here:
+49 6196 4722-800
Terms of registration:
All seminars can be booked individually. The participation fee for a one-day online seminar is € 1,395. The participation fee for the Special Labour Law Germany – Update 2022 (three dates can only be booked in full) is also € 1,395. You receive special conditions if you book two events: The participation fee is then € 1,995. If you book three events, the participation fee is the participation fee is € 2.695,-. If more than two representatives of the same company take part in the event, we offer a 10% discount from the third participant onwards.
10% discount for the third participant.
Book without risk:
You can cancel your seminar booking free of charge up to four weeks before the respective event date. In the event of cancellation
at a later date or in the event of no-show, we will charge the full participation fee. Cancellation must be made in writing.
Of course, a substitution of the registered participant is possible. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the statutory rate.