The GmbH Managing Director – Ensure your entrepreneurial success as a managing director
08:45 - 17:00
As a managing director, you must constantly deal with your rights and obligations so that you can minimize liability risks and optimize the organization of your management.
In this seminar, you will learn up-to-the-minute which principles and duties of conduct apply to you and how to avoid stumbling blocks in order to ensure the company’s success.
- Learn how to recognize liability and criminal liability risks and what preventive measures you can take to avoid personal liability as a managing director.
- Take advantage of the update on tax law to be prepared for questions from the tax office, tax advisor or auditor and avoid making mistakes.
- Get tips from our experts on the correct drafting of employment and termination agreements.
- Train yourself in the right way to behave in the event of an investigation so that you don’t stumble during searches, seizures or interrogations.
- The position of the GmbH managing director: Important rules for dealing with fellow managing directors, shareholders and advisory board members
- Personal liability: Preventive measures to avoid liability
- The tax update: Tax obligations for the GmbH managing director
- The employment contract: Content design and dissolution
- Criminal law risks: Correct procedures in corporate management
- Conduct during investigations: Compliance requirements, internal communications and public relations
For whom is the seminar suitable?
The seminar is aimed at managing directors, shareholders and deputies of limited liability companies as well as authorized signatories and prospective managing directors from companies in all sectors. Furthermore, consultants and lawyers interested in the specific legal framework of this position are addressed.
Please register here: Ihre Anmeldung | Management Circle
DAY 1 – How to know exactly about liability and tax obligations
- How to know exactly about liability and tax obligations
- The position of the GmbH managing director
- The liability of the GmbH managing director
- Liability for breaches of duty according to the GmbH Act and other liability bases
- The most important facts about tax law
DAY 2 – How to prepare for criminal and labor law issues
- Relevant aspects of labor law
- GmbH criminal and administrative offence law
- Risks and avoidance strategies
- D&O insurance and fidelity insurance
Click here to download the full program (in German language only).
Dr. Michelle Wiesner-Lameth
As a partner at act AC Tischendorf Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft, she worked for several years at renowned commercial law firms in the areas of white-collar criminal law and compliance or litigation. In addition, she is the regional group leader for labor criminal law of the Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (wistev).
Dr. Fabian Brocke
As a partner at act AC Tischendorf Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft, the attorney focuses on accompanying complex M&A transactions and advises on corporate and insolvency law issues.
Dr. Stefan Keck
The lawyer and partner at act AC Tischendorf Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft has additional qualifications as a specialist in commercial and corporate law as well as labor law and advises companies on complex commercial law issues and in negotiation situations.
Dr. Jochen Keilich
It is not without reason that the partner at Pusch Wahlig Workplace Law has been regularly recognized for years as one of the leading experts in employment law – for example by JUVE or the Handelsblatt. The specialist lawyer advises companies on restructuring, staff reduction measures, transfers of undertakings and negotiations with works councils and trade unions, and represents board members, managing directors and executives in drafting their employment contracts.
Dr. Christian Rosinus
The partner at Rosinus I Partner Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB advises on complex compliance projects, internal investigations and white-collar crime. In addition, the member of the editorial advisory board of the magazine “Risk, Fraud & Compliance” is the board member for international affairs at the “Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V.”.
A specialist in employment law and partner at PUSCH WAHLIG Workplace Law, she has already received numerous awards, such as being listed among “Germany’s Best Lawyers” (Handelsblatt), and is considered one of the recommended employment lawyers (Legal 500).
The lawyer and founding partner of the law firm Schwarz & Körner deals in particular with corporate law, national and international tax law as well as capital market and criminal tax law.