“Whistleblowing – curse or blessing?”
Host: Industrie- und Handelskammer Offenbach am Main
In October 2019, the EU issued a compliance directive for the first time, which applies to almost all companies in the EU. It must be transposed into national legislation by the end of 2021 at the latest.
In our webinar, we look at the most important information around this new Whistleblower Directive.
What challenges does it pose for companies? Who is affected? What needs to be considered and what is the aim of the directive?
- Background and sanctions of the new EU Directive
- Separation from a whistleblower – shifting the burden of proof in labour law
- Current whistleblower systems and their costs
- Your advantages of a successfully implemented whistleblower system
- Dealing with anonymous tips in practice
- Useful documentation under labour law
For more information and for registration, please click here.