Comp S.A. acts as the seller in the M&A transaction with an entity belonging to SIBS – SGPS S.A. capital group (Portugal) and was advised by act BSWW legal & tax.
The deal involved the sale of 100% shares in PayTel S.A., a company headquartered in Warsaw, holding the status of a National Payment Institution (registered with the Polish Financial Supervision Authority). The transaction is made up of four stages. The first will see Comp S.A. selling 55% shares for PLN 34m, while the remaining 45% will be sold in 3 phases of 15% each over the subsequent years. The price will be determined on the basis of specific results defined in the agreement, with the cap set at PLN 200m.
The team was led by Piotr Wojnar (Attorney-at-law, Managing Partner) and Janusz Szeliński (Attorney-at-law, Partner). They were supported by Łukasz Polak (Senior Associate) and Aleksandra Sztajer (Associate).