Employment law 4.0
Legal room for manoeuvre with Remote Work, HR Compliance and Artificial Intelligence / Crowdworking, modern organisational structures and IT co-determination in the context of employment law
- Remote work: design options, legal legal pitfalls, trends and best practice
- Artificial intelligence: Permissible use of algorithms in recruiting algorithms in recruiting, bonus systems and talent management
- Modern organisational structures: Co-determination and Co-determination and responsibilities through flexibilisation and digitalisation
- Platform economy and crowdworking: the use of external of external staff and the concept of employee
- IT co-determination: participation rights of the works council in the introduction of IT systems
- HR compliance and whistleblowing: EU exerts pressure – news on reporting systems, working time & Co.