Legally secure supply contracts – Optimal design of contractual relationships with suppliers
The framework of a successful supplier relationship is the legally secure drafting of contracts. It is therefore crucial to formulate contractual objectives correctly and to bring them to a successful conclusion.
In this seminar, you will learn how to draft legally compliant supply contracts correctly and which special features need to be taken into account in order to further strengthen successful supplier relationships.
- You will be able to draft supply contracts precisely and know the correct way to handle deadlines and time limits.
- You will know how to negotiate contract components tactically and learn how to avoid breaches of contract.
- You will benefit from practical tips on exclusivity arrangements and safeguard your intellectual property.
- You will avoid disputes and minimize statutes of limitations in practice.
- How do you negotiate legally secure supply contracts?
- How do you handle deadlines and time limits correctly?
- Which damages are subject to compensation?
- How do you correctly assess the risks and consequences of breaches of contract?
- How do you protect your intellectual property?
- How do you skilfully avoid dispute situations?
Who is the seminar suitable for?
This seminar is aimed at specialists and managers in the areas of supplier management, strategic and operational purchasing, export, sales, materials management, procurement, supply management and law. It is also aimed at interested management consultants and lawyers.
- How to conduct successful contract negotiations
- The ABC of contract law – everything you need to know about a successful supply contract
- Options for drafting supply contracts – classic problem areas and special topics
- Security of supply versus obligation to take delivery – legal safeguards
- Prices and price agreements – adjustment mechanisms and clauses
- How to draft legally secure supply contracts and enforce them successfully
- Warranty – the dos and don’ts
- Focus on liability for damages – prerequisites and duty to mitigate damages
- Renegotiating supply contracts – typical problems and missed opportunities
- Know-how protection – exclusive practical tips for protecting your intellectual property
- Acting skilfully – skilfully avoiding dispute situations
Interactive learning via online participation
We also conduct this seminar as an online seminar via the video conferencing tool « Zoom ». This allows you to develop professionally and personally without incurring travel time and costs. During the seminar, you will be in direct contact with your experts and the other participants.
To register for the event, please see the following information:
PDF print out: www.managementcircle.de/form
Telephone: +49 6196 4722-700
via mail: Management Circle AG, Postfach 56 29, 65731 Eschborn/Ts.
Your contact @ Management Circle in case of any questions:
Teamleader customer service
+49 6196 4722-800
has been working since 2007 at Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG in Gaisbach and has been head of indirect purchasing since 2011. Prior to this, he spent 6 years purchasing consumer products for Konrad Hornschuch AG in Europe and the Far East, and during this time completed a part-time supplementary business administration degree. Thomas Egner began his career at Konrad Hornschuch AG with an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk. industrial clerk. From 1996 to 2001, he also worked as a group leader in the sales department in the purchasing department at BTI Befestigungstechnik Ingelfingen GmbH & Co. KG.
Martin Gut is Head of Procurement and Logistics at Spital STS AG (regional hospital center for health care in the Bernese Oberland). In his job he acts as an initiator and innovator for qualitatively correct results with the integrally most economical solution. He holds federal diplomas as a hospital expert and logistics manager, as well as a certificate as a purchasing specialist. He also lectures at vocational training centers. Martin Gut is a winner and finalist of various international awards in the field of purchasing and logistics.
Dr. Stefan Keck
Dr. Stefan Keck MBA, is a lawyer and partner at act AC Tischendorf Attorneys at Law. He holds additional qualifications as a specialist in commercial and corporate law as well as in labor law and advises domestic and foreign companies on complex commercial law issues and negotiation situations. In addition to providing comprehensive advice on day-to-day (contract) law matters, he has particular expertise at the interfaces between corporate law, commercial law and antitrust law, as well as in and antitrust law, as well as in the monitoring and management of projects.